The Friends of the Festival Card gets a makeover for its 15th anniversary
Now offering 41 tracks of music!
Montreal, Tuesday, June 7, 2011 - For its 15th anniversary, the Friends of the Festival Card is getting even better this year, offering more than three times as many songs as its previous versions! Furthermore, in keeping with technological innovation and environmental obligations, the CD has now been replaced by a compilation downloadable from the Festival website at montrealjazzfest.com/friends-card. That means Friends of the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal can now groove to 41 pieces of music-over 3 hours of music available for download. And it all comes at the same price, $12 (plus taxes), funds that are completely reinvested in financing hundreds of free Festival activities and concerts. The Friends of the Festival Card brings cardholders a wealth of privileges and benefits, while also enabling them to show their support for the Festival.
When festival visitors pick up a Friends of the Festival Card they receive:
- over 3 hours of music by 20 artists playing the 2011 edition available for download;
- A ticket to the Grand tirage. Ticket holders could win: 2grand prizes, a total value of $25,000 offered by TD; a complete wine cellar containing a selection of bottles of wine, offered by the SAQ, with a value of $4,500; a $3,000 gift card redeemable in one of Quebec’s Fairmont Hotels, offered by Rio Tinto Alcan; an espresso coffee machine, offered by Jura, valued at $3,000; a collection of 50blues CDs offered by Loto-Québec, valued at $1,000; a $500 gift card offered by Archambault; and an onyX satellite radio offered by XM Satellite Radio, valued at $300.
- The draw will take place at the headquarters of the Festival (400 De Maisonneuve Blvd West), on Thursday, July 7, 2011, at noon.
- For the fifth year, a number of exclusive services will be offered by TD:
o At the Tente des Amis du Festival TD: between noon and midnight, a bottle of water, a filling at the Naya Fountain, sunscreen and access to the stroller loan service.
- Services offered by the Festival:
o Priority access to the Open House nights taking place at L’Astral (Maison du Festival Rio Tinto Alcan);
o A 10% discount at Bistro Le Balmoral at the Maison du Festival Rio Tinto Alcan (offer valid between July 5, 2011 and June 6, 2012);
o A 10% discount on the Montreal Guitar Show admission (from July 1 to 3, 2011, at Hyatt Regency Montréal).
The Friends of the Festival Card can be found as of tomorrow in any of the 130 participating outlets of the SAQ in the Greater Montreal Region, at the Archambault stores in Montreal and surrounding areas as well as at the complexe Desjardins boutiques. You can also purchase a card at the outdoor site of the Festival boutiques between June 25 and July 4. Each $12 contribution goes entirely toward financing free exterior shows.
- 30 -