Wrap-up of the 29th edition of Les FrancoFolies de Montréal
Montréal, Saturday June 17, 2017
- Nobody partied!
- Young people just don’t dig francophone music.
- Creativity and daring reached a new low.
- Where did all the diversity go?
- Just not wild enough.
- Nobody was talking about them.
- Nobody did any business.
- No new up-and-coming artists. Looks like the end is near!
- At the Francos, anniversaries are not celebrated.
- Not a soul on the streets… And no sunshine. Oh well…
A few memories from this year’s edition:
…Such a flop that we won’t be staging the next edition!
Psst… Of course we will – from June 7 to 16, 2018, in celebration of our 30thanniversary!
— 30 —